Degree or Certificate Students

Our degree-seeking students can refer to the Bursar's Office for tuition information, including how to make third-party payments. Our students pay the rate under the "Engineering Professional Master's" category.

Bursar's Office

Non-Degree Students

Our nondegree students can refer to Continuing Education for tuition information. Nondegree students pay the graduate tuition ACCESS per-credit-hour rate, at the A&S/Other rate.

Continuing Education