International Data Links
- NBER Economic Data: Macro, industry and individual data
- World Bank Development Indicators
- United Nations System of Organizations
- Intermational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Jon Haveman's site: Useful information in many formats.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis: US FDI data
- International Trade Commission: Dataweb is an interactive tariff database.
- TRAINS: Another interactive tariff database
- United Nations site for global statistics
Institutions and Other Links
- World Bank
- World Trade Organization
- UN Conference on Trade and Development
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Department of Commerce
- US International Trade Commission
- Brooking Institution
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- Institute for International Economics
- Alan Deardorff Homepage: Contains links to other economists and available data
- Resources for Economists: Run by Bill Goffe. Includes job and grant advice.
- Empirical Investigations in International Trade (EIIT) Conference: Held at the University of Colorado, November 3–5, 2000