Resources for creating accessible Powerpoint, Word, and syllabi using Universal Design
Faculty Teaching Excellence Program
Workshops, videotape consultations, and consultations on teaching
Graduate Teacher Program
Workshops and events for graduate student teachers and the campus
OIT Academic Technology Design Team
The ATDT provides individual faculty consultations, and undertakes campus projects to address wicked teaching and learning problems for the campus. Help with teaching and learning technology can also be obtained through email@example.com.
OIT Teaching and Learning Tools
OIT-supported services include CUClickers, D2L, classroom capture, voice thread, and more. See also this handy navigator of available tools to serve different purposes.
Arts & Sciences Support of Education through Technology (ASSETT)
Workshops, seminars, individual consultations, and development awards related to teaching and assessment in A&S, including hybrid and flipped courses.
This center for interdisciplinary technology and art houses academic programs, the laboratory for playful computation, multimedia production, computing hackrrspace, and events.
Learning Assistant Program
Funds and trains undergraduates to support active learning in classrooms.
Financial support for teaching and learning projects (an incomplete list):
- Chancellor’s Awards - Once per year, up to $10,000
- ASSETT Development Awards - Once per semester, up to $5000
- TRESTLE Awards - Once per year, up to $9,000 or a facilitated learning community
- Learning Assistant Program application - Once per semester, funds an LA for the following semester
- Innovative Seed Grant Program - Up to $50,000
- Presidents Teaching and Learning Collaborative - Up to $1,550
- Learning resources for students - ASSETT resource page for students
- Student guidance - SEI page on effective learning strategies
- Computing labs
- Online composition hub - Writing center for continuing education courses
- Student affairs - Supporting the whole student
And don’t forget the Center for STEM Learning’s list of CU Boulder STEM programs