CAS is looking into both in-country and virtual internship options for summer 2022 and will make updates as they are available in late fall 2021!
CAS launched our summer internship program in 2016. The internships aim to provide opportunities for students to live in Asia and learn about international business culture while gaining valuable hands-on work experience.
Due to the global pandemic, the in-person program has been cancelled for summer 2021, but virtual internship options are being developed and will be updated here as they become available.
In-Person Program Information; cancelled for 2021
- 6-week summer internships in Japan
- 8-week summer internships in China
- Arranged by CAS through a network of CU friends and alumni, keeping costs low
- Official CU Education Abroad program
- Scholarships provided by alumni and donors available. Interns are also eligible for Buffs Abroad scholarships
- Students may earn up to 6 credits, through Asian Studies or other programs such as Business (with preapproval)
- Annual Program with application deadlines each February
See our Asia Internship Program Brochure here.