CAS provides funding to support Asia-related activities across campus. Our funding breaks down into three main categories:
- Support for faculty initiatives such as Asia-related events and faculty-led courses in Asia
- Click here for current Asia-related job postings at CU Boulder
- Support for graduate students
- Support for undergraduate students in the form of tuition scholarships, internships, and the like
- Click here for information about Summer 2018's "Asia Internship Program - Japan"
- Click here for the new "Asia Internship Program - China" options for 2018
We also publish information from outside entities that offer funding for Asia-related activities, which is located on the "Other" page for each category.
For information about applying for a Visiting Scholar position at the Center for Asian Studies, please click here.