$94 per credit hour starting Fall 2019
For information about the College Opportunity Fund (COF), visit the Office of the Registrar. If you are an undergraduate paying in-state tuition and you do not see COF on your bill, make sure you applied for and authorized the stipend.
How to Apply & Authorize COF
- Apply once in your lifetime at College Assist.
- When you’re finished applying, it will take 2–7 days before you can complete the next step (authorization of the stipend to your bursar account).
- Log in to the student portal. Only students can complete this task.
- Some students may need to select the Student tab. Then select the Billing Information tab.
- Under Other Billing Services, select College Opportunity Fund.
- Select the term and click Update Authorization.
- Make your selection and click Submit then Confirm.