$40 per credit hour the 2020-21 academic year
For information about the College Opportunity Fund (COF), visit the Office of the Registrar. If you are an undergraduate paying in-state tuition and you do not see COF on your bill, make sure you applied for and authorized the stipend.
How to Apply & Authorize COF
- Apply once in your lifetime at College Assist.
- Once you've applied, it will take 2–7 days before you can complete the next step (authorization of the stipend to your bursar account).
- Log in to Buff Portal (buffportal.colorado.edu).
- Search for "cof" or "college opportunity fund" in the Buff Portal search bar. Click "College Opportunity Fund (COF)."
- Click "View your COF status."
- Click "Authorize" and click "Submit."
- Click "Confirm." The stipend will appear on your student account in 24-48 hours.