The Alumni Association has more than 40 chapters, all volunteer-run, which bring the CU Boulder experience close to home no matter where home is. Our non-dues paying local volunteer organizations host a variety of events from family-friendly outings to Buffs watch parties at the best venues.
To make it all work, we need dedicated CU Boulder alumni who bleed black and gold to take on volunteer leadership positions. That's where you come in! Are you interested in taking on a leadership position with Forever Buffs Denver? Email us!
Our chapters are open to all alumni! There is never a membership fee or registration required. Are you not getting volunteer communications? Be sure your contact information is up-to-date with the Alumni Association: update your contact information here.
To link your loyalty card simply follow these instructions:
- Go to King Soopers Community Rewards*
- If you don't have an account, you will need to create one. If you have an account, click enroll now and sign in.
- Once logged in under MY ACCOUNT on the left side of the page go to COMMUNITY REWARDS
- Search for CU Boulder Metro Denver Alumni Chapter or organization #SD159
*This does not affect rewards or fuel points programs.
You shop. Amazon gives.
When you shop through Amazon through AmazonSmile program (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Forever Buffs Denver.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you will be prompted to select a charitable organization – select CU Boulder Metro Denver Alumni Chapter. That’s it!
Thank you for supporting the CU Boulder Metro Denver Alumni Chapter scholarship program and GO BUFFS!
Hanna Skuladottir (MechEngr, PolSci ex'20)
What does a scholarship from CU mean to you?
My scholarship from CU serves as a reminder of my ability to earn an excellent education, go forth, and make a positive impact on the world. It means that somebody believes that I have the capacity to do great things. This scholarship has afforded me the ability to explore and immerse myself in Chem E Car, the Conference on World Affairs, Society of Women Engineers, and BOLD Scholars. I am so grateful for the opportunity to experience all that I have in my undergraduate education.
What does it mean to be a Forever Buff?
A Forever Buff takes the mission and guiding principles of the University of Colorado Boulder and applies them through all aspects of life.
What’s your favorite spot on campus?
The Koenig Alumni House and the Engineering Center (it grew on me over time).
- Michelle Ackerman (Advert, Mktg '89): Co-Chair
- John Ewing (Arch '83): Watch Party Chair
- Rochelle Maki-Williams (Psych '96; MBA '11): Chair Emeritus
- David Marberry (EPOBio '72): Treasurer and Scholarship Committee Chair
- Kat Vierzba (IntlAf '01): Co-Chair, Marketing, Professional Sports, and PAC12 Liasion
- Alexis McClain (Psych '00): Education, Arts and Entertainment
- Alexander Savinar (Fren '07): Board Member
- Carrie Packard (Jour '93): Board Member
- Marie Hauer (Comm '88): Board Member
- Meghan Silverthorn (AeroEngr, PolSci '01): Board Member
- Megan Farrell (Soc '06): Board Member
- Lora Trevis ('95): Board Member
- Caitlin Stepan (ArtHist., Bus '08): Board Member
- Jamie O'Leary ('05): Board Member
Email Michelle Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to attend our next meeting or to learn about volunteer opportunities on the Board or with Committees.