This page is going through a lot of revisions as we cross-check our resources and reconcile them. We would love to hear your suggestions about the improvements that you would like to see.
Creating Accessible Content
- Understanding PDF Accessibility
- Understanding Word Accessibility
- Understanding PowerPoint Accessibility
- Accessible Presentations
- Accessible Events
- Creating Accessible Videos
- Accessibility on Social Media
Accessibility for Educators
- Semester Start Accessibility Reminders for Instructors
- Instructor Guidance: Captioning Accommodations
- Instructor Guidance: Digital Accessibility for Students with Vision Disabilities
- Universal Design for Learning - Provides a resource for accessible authoring and best practices in course design through training sessions, consultations and outreach
- Universally Designed Syllabus Template (.docx)
- E-Text Accessibility Evaluation Process
Accessibility for Developers
- Absolutely Positioning Content Off-Screen for Screen Readers
- Accessible CU Boulder Color Combinations - Guidelines for accessible use of the official CU Boulder brand colors in combination.
- Developing Accessible Technology Articles - In-depth essays aimed at content creators and developers on topics including making accessible documents, screen reader best practices, accessible content structure and more.