This page is going through a lot of revisions as we cross-check our resources and reconcile them. We would love to hear your suggestions about the improvements that you would like to see.
CU Services and Tools
- Accessibility Current Status Page - Find information about the Accessibility of CU Boulder's most used services including MyCUinfo, CUBill&Pay, D2L and more.
- Accessibility Testing - Summary of internal testing services provided by the Accessibility and Usability Lab (AUL).
- Captioning - Guidance and resources to make videos accessible and meet university policy and accessibility standards.
- SensusAccess - Web-based, self-service application that automatically converts documents into a range of alternate and accessible formats.
- ICT Integrity - Procuring accessible and secure technology at CU Boulder.
- Accessibility Information about OIT Services - Accessibility information for broadly used OIT services.
- Accessible CU Boulder Color Combinations - Guidelines for accessible use of the official CU Boulder brand colors in combination.
Creating Accessible Content
- Understanding Accessible PDFs
- Creating Accessible Videos
- Accessibility on Social Media
- Developing Accessible Technology Articles - In-depth essays aimed at content creators and developers on topics including making accessible documents, screen reader best practices, accessible content structure and more.
Accessibility for Educators
- Universal Design for Learning - Provides a resource for accessible authoring and best practices in course design through training sessions, consultations and outreach
- Universally Designed Syllabus Template (.docx)
- E-Text Accessibility Evaluation Process
Accessibility for Developers
- ADA Compliance - Supports the ongoing development of an accessible university that embraces disability as diversity. Provides disability-related information, services, and resources for faculty, staff and visitors.
- Disability Services - Offers guidance for making campus more accessible to students with disabilities, providing accommodations and services to students.
- Strategic Relations - Provides guidance with branding, marketing strategy, and support for Web Express, CU Boulder's web-publishing platform.
- Library Accessibility Services - Assistive technology and workstations, access to physical and electronic resources.