The Office of Faculty Affairs is pleased to announce this year’s participants in the CU system’s Excellence in Leadership Program. Participants in the Boulder campus ELP will meet once a month during the academic year and once a month with the four-campus group.
“Leadership is as much the lifeblood of our campus as is electricity. It powers all we do,” Provost Russ Moore said. “I am pleased to recognize our faculty and staff selected to participate in this highly engaging and critically important leadership development program, which will enable us to build support for change, make better decisions, and bring our community together.”
ELP, hosted by the CU system Employee Services office, provides opportunities for faculty and staff from all four campuses to become more effective leaders who are prepared to address the challenges of a dynamic university. Harsha Ganga, faculty director in the Office of Faculty Affairs, and Merna Jacobsen, associate vice chancellor and interim chief human resources officer, serve as Boulder campus liaisons for ELP.
Here are this year’s ELP participants from CU Boulder:
- Max Boykoff, professor and chair, environmental studies, College of Arts and Sciences
- Lindsey Fell, executive assistant to the chancellor, Office of the Chancellor
- Carrie Howard, assistant dean for budget and finance, College of Music
- Amy Javernick-Will, professor, construction engineering management, College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Stacy Lindholm, assistant to the vice chancellor for infrastructure and sustainability, owner representative
- Caitlin Manning, ADA coordinator and director of ADA compliance, Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance
- Vicki Nichol, controller, Office of the Campus Controller
- Austin Okigbo, associate professor and chair, musicology, College of Music
- Hanspeter Schaub, professor and chair, aerospace engineering sciences, Glenn Murphy Endowed Chair, College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Scott Skinner-Thompson, associate professor, Colorado Law
- Rick Stevens, associate professor and chair, media studies, College of Media, Communication and Information
- Juleah Swanson, associate professor, lead, acquisition and accounting services section, University Libraries
- Dan Zhang, professor and interim chair, Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Operations Division, Leeds School of Business
For more information on participating in ELP or nominating faculty and staff, contact Harsha Ganga, faculty director, Office of Faculty Affairs, or Merna Jacobsen, interim chief human resource officer.