Join CU Boulder's arts and culture sites for the inaugural Culture Crawl on Thursday, Oct. 7, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. This free event is open to faculty, staff and students and will take you around campus as you explore several campus sites and engage in immersive, stress-free activities.
Everyone is encouraged to follow a route around campus and visit each of the event's sponsors for a unique, fun experience:
- The CU Art Museum will celebrate their reopening with special programming every hour and a dance performance by VisKosity at 5:30 p.m.
- The CU Museum of Natural History will host tours, as well as give visitors the opportunity to create an environmentally friendly art project.
- The Fiske Planetarium will have live music by Taylor Tuke and will host the International Film Series Filmmaker Talk at 7 p.m.
- NEST will host the Operation Light exhibit of Nima Bahrehmand and Laurids Sonne. Attendees will have an opportunity to meet the artists in person.
- The University Libraries will have prizes, salsa lessons, a 'zine creation station, a silent disco and more!
The Culture Crawl is a way for the CU Boulder community to connect with each other and share the experiences of our vibrant cultural institutions. For more information and a complete schedule of events, visit the Culture Crawl website.