Students, staff, faculty and the Boulder community can get a COVID-19 vaccine at a mobile vaccine clinic on Friday, May 7. The clinic, hosted by the Colorado Department of Public Health (CDPHE), will be offering the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine and will be located in the parking lot at 1080 14th St. on University Hill.
- The mobile vaccination clinic will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The drop-in appointments are first-come, first-served.
- COVID-19 vaccines are available for free, regardless of insurance coverage.
- No ID is required; however, you will need to fill out a paper form to receive your shot.
- The Janssen vaccine is one dose. For more information visit the Janssen fact sheet (PDF).
If you are not able to attend this CDHPE mobile vaccination clinic, you can also attend community vaccination sites during the summer.