Buffs in several sports are competing in postseason matches, including men's basketball Pac-12 quarterfinals; NCAA cross-country, skiing and indoor track championships; and more. Here's what's coming up.
- Pac-12 quarterfinals: 9:30 p.m. Thursday, March 11, on ESPN
- Pac-12 semifinals: Friday night, March 12
- Pac-12 finals: Saturday night, March 13
- NCAA tournament selection show: Starts at 6 p.m. Sunday, March 14, on CBS
Visit the Pac-12 website for upcoming game times.
- NCAA tournament selection show: Starts at 5 p.m. Monday, March 15, on ESPN
Get more details on the women's tournament from NBC Sports.
- NCAA championships for men's and women's teams: Monday, March 15, on ESPNU
Get more details on the NCAA site.
- NCAA championships: March 10–14, on NCAA.com
Get more details on the NCAA site. Plus, read about legendary Coach Richard Rokos leading up to his final NCAA championships.
- NCAA championships: March 12–13 on ESPN3
Sage Hurta will be competing in the mile on Friday and Saturday. She has the best time in the nation this season. Finals are Saturday.