There is no Voter Service Center at the UMC this summer due to campus closure. However, Boulder County has three other voter service centers. Find in-person options or dropbox locations, or check your local county clerk for locations if outside of Boulder County.
What to know
- Registered Democrats vote in the Democratic Primary.
- Registered Republicans vote in the Republican Primary.
- Registered Libertarians vote in the Libertarian Primary.
- Unaffiliated voters may vote in any party’s primary but may only vote in one primary.
- Colorado is an all-options state: Registered voters are mailed ballot, which they can vote and return, or any voter can instead vote in-person at a Voter Service Center (links above).
- It is never too late to register to vote—you may register to vote up to and including Election Day! ID required.
Returning your mail ballot?
- Drop your ballot off by 7 p.m. at the ballot dropbox outside of the UMC located on the sidewalk leading up to the Southside Terrace on Euclid Avenue. It is too late to mail.
- Not a Boulder County ballot? No problem—voters can use any dropbox in the state to return their mail ballot.
- A Clerk & Recorder must receive your ballot by 7 p.m. on Election Day, June 30.
- See dropbox locations in Boulder County.