Are you responsible for hosting a recognition ceremony on campus? The Commencement Committee invites you and your colleagues to attend an open house from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, in the University Memorial Center, Room 235. Representatives from various campus organizations, as well as off-campus vendors, will be on hand to share helpful planning information.
Represented at the open house are:
- ADA Compliance Office and Disability Services
- Jostens Commencement Regalia
- Chancellor’s Office (commencement and department ceremonies staff)
- CU Book Store
- CU Events Planning & Catering
- CU Police Department
- Office of the Registrar
- Parking Services
- Transportation Services
- Tent and Equipment Rental Vendor – RC Events
Light refreshments will be provided from the CU Events Planning & Catering commencement menu!
Please RSVP by Thursday, Feb. 20, to email@example.com if you plan to attend. If you have any questions regarding the open house, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to share this invitation with any colleagues that may be interested.