Between dining centers, grab-and-go locations, markets and more, CU offers many dining options and hours to fit your lifestyle.
There are three all-you-care-to-eat dining centers to enjoy:
- The Center for Community on central campus
- The Sewall Dining Center on the northwest side of campus
- The Village Center in Williams Village
Each offers a number of cuisine stations, salad bars, daily specials, desserts and beverages.
Need to grab something on your way to class? Grab-n-go locations are a convenient and quick way to take something with you during the day. CU on the Run is located in the Center for Community and offers made-to-order sandwiches, sides and drinks. Toast on the Run at the Village Center features breakfast items including breakfast burritos, bagels, pastries, coffee drinks and more.
Markets offer a selection of beverages, hot coffee, meal options, quick snacks, toiletries, over-the-counter medicine and more. There are four markets on campus:
All are open late and accept Munch Money, Campus Cash and credit/debit cards.
Other locations to know about
- Alferd Packer Grill: Located in the UMC, the Alferd Packer Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features a salad bar, paninis, freshly made tacos and daily specials.
- The Alley: Find high-quality items with a focus on natural, local and organic food. Enjoy your own cook-to-order burger, a freshly made pizza or toasted sub.
- SEEC Café: Located at Research Park in the Sustainability, Energy and Environment Community (SEEC) building, this restaurant serves breakfast and lunch daily and is known for its noodle and rice bowls, full-service espresso bar and daily lunch specials.
- The Bakery: Located in the Center for Community, The Bakery features responsibly sourced specialty coffees, made-from-scratch pastries and on-the-go lunch options.
- The Grotto: This late night restaurant located in the Village Center offers burgers, milkshakes, tots and a variety of fun beverages.
- WeatherTech Café: This late-night restaurant in the Center for Community serves made-to-order pizzas, sandwiches, salads and more.
Visit the Housing & Dining Services website for locations and hours, daily menus and food sourcing and safety. Follow CU Boulder Living on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for campus dining specials and updates.
Where to use meal plans, Munch Money and Campus Cash
Students living in the residence halls have a meal plan, providing 15 or 19 meals per week plus a balance of Munch Money. Students living in Graduate & Family Housing, Bear Creek Apartments or living off campus can purchase a Block Meal Plan at any time during the fall or spring. Campus Cash can be added to your Buff OneCard online or at the Buff OneCard office.
Accepts meal plans, Munch Money and Campus Cash
- Alferd Packer Grill (also accepts credit/debit)
- C4C dining center (also accepts credit/debit)
- CU on the Run Grab-n-Go
- The Alley
- SEEC Café (also accepts credit/debit)
- Sewall Dining Center
- Village Center Dining (also accepts credit/debit)
Accepts Munch Money, Campus Cash and credit/debit
- Farrand Market
- Kittredge Market
- Sewall Market
- The Bakery
- The Grotto
- UMC Market (also accepts cash)
- Village Market
- Weathertech Café
Accepts Campus Cash, credit/debit and cash
- UMC Starbucks
Accepts meal plan only
- Toast on the Run