CU Boulder Provost Russell Moore has named the membership of the Strategic Planning Committee for the Graduate School.
The committee is charged with envisioning the future of graduate education at CU Boulder and seeking ways to position students, graduate programs and the Graduate School to meet the needs of a rapidly changing economy, and the academic and professional job markets.
The provost requested a strategic plan from the committee by the end of the 2020 spring semester.
The committee consists of the following members:
- E. Scott Adler, dean of the Graduate School and vice provost for Graduate Affairs
- Kenneth Anderson, professor, Computer Science, College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Laurie Conway, graduate program assistant, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- Sarah Fahmy, graduate student, Theatre & Dance; president, United Government of Graduate Students
- Patrick Ferrucci, assistant professor, Journalism; College of Media, Communication and Information
- Erin Furtak, associate dean of faculty and professor, School of Education
- Jennifer Ho, professor, Ethnic Studies; executive director, Center for Humanities & the Arts
- Erin Hutchinson, associate director and senior academic business partner, Budget & Fiscal Planning
- Heidi Mallon, assessment coordinator, Graduate School
- Ginny McNellis, assistant dean, Graduate School
- Matthew McQueen, associate professor, Integrative Physiology, Institute of Behavioral Genetics
- Mike Murray, director of Strategic Initiatives, Human Resources
- Gretchen O’Connell, senior assistant dean, Graduate School
- Daniel Silver, professor of clarinet, College of Music
- Joe Thomas, senior executive aide to the vice chancellor, Student Affairs
- Thomas Vossen, associate professor, Leeds School of Business