Starting Wednesday, Dec. 26, through Sunday, Jan. 6, all students, graduate students, faculty and staff will have free access to the Recreation Center.
All you need is your Buff OneCard to enjoy activities including ice skating, fitness classes and rock climbing! You can also bring up to six guests with you, free of charge. Please note that Buff OneCard holders must stay at The Rec with their guests at all times.
Enjoy free bouldering, auto-belays and shoe rentals from 1 to 3 p.m. daily.
- Guests must be at least 5 years of age to boulder in the climbing gym.
- Guests 5–14 years of age must have a parent present with them in the climbing gym at all times.
- Guests 15 and up can climb on their own with a parent-signed waiver.
A variety of fitness classes will be offered starting Wednesday, Jan. 2.
- Wednesday, Jan. 2: All-levels yoga from 11 a.m. to noon in the Mind Body Studio.
- Thursday, Jan. 3: TRX Training from noon to 12:45 p.m. in Studio 1.
- Friday, Jan. 4: Cycle from 11 a.m. to noon in Cycle Studio.
For more information on class schedules and formats, view the full fitness class schedule.
Enjoy free rink access and skate rentals! Visit the Rec Center website for the full schedule of ice rink activities.
The Rec has over 300,000 square feet of activity space, including basketball and volleyball courts, indoor swimming pools, state-of-the-art workout equipment and more. Come explore everything The Rec has to offer!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.