Want to go abroad, but struggling to finish an application? Don’t panic! Education Abroad is extending deadlines for many programs, so there’s still time to plan for the experience of a lifetime!
New deadlines extend through March 13. Finishing an application is easy; most can be completed in one to two days.
How do you want to spend your summer? Extended deadlines mean you can:
- Take care of your upper-division written communication requirement in Dublin this June.
- Knock out your human diversity core requirement in three weeks in Indonesia.
- Spend Maymester doing independent field research in the Czech Republic.
- Spend five weeks teaching English in China—complete with a $750 scholarship for accepted students!
- Go to Sydney, London or Florence to explore world-class global cities while taking classes to keep you on track for graduation.
Want to spend your whole fall semester abroad? There’s still time to:
- Study at Lancaster University in England and hike the famous British Lakes district in your spare time.
- Go to Uppsala University in Sweden and take classes in English alongside Swedish students.
- Explore Patagonia and the Iguazu Falls while living in Chile.
- Study public health in Botswana or complete an internship in Vietnam.
If you know you want to go abroad in 2017 but aren't sure where to begin, complete Abroad 101 online then connect with an Education Abroad advisor via in-person drop-in advising, phone, email or live chat to open an application.
Ed Abroad advisors can give you more information on which programs have extended deadlines, so don't be shy—stop on by!