A big part of being successful as a Buff is learning to study like a pro. Click through for some study tips and resources.
- Time management: Calendar your free time outside of class and work to include a balance of study time, free time, personal time, etc.
- Study groups: Study groups have been shown to improve academic performance. Meet people in your classes and start a study group!
- Find your study spot: Whether you're looking for seclusion, a nice view or somewhere nearby to get a snack, the CU Boulder campus boasts a wealth of places to study. Campus study spots.
- Office hours: Use your professors' office hours as a tool in your study tool kit.
- Talk to your advisor: Your advisor can help you develop strategies for achieving your academic goals and deal with any academic difficulties you may be experiencing.