Tickets for the Edward Snowden video chat on Tuesday, Feb. 16, will go on sale at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 1 in the UMC dining area across from the Alferd Packer Grill.
The video chat event will be held in the 2,000-seat Macky Auditorium from 7 to 8:30 p.m. The CU-Boulder Distinguished Speakers Board is hosting the event. Learn more about the Snowden video chat event here.
Ticket purchasing information:
- Tickets go on sale at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 1
- Students tickets are $2 and faculty/staff tickets are $10 (cash only)
- Student and faculty/staff tickets can be purchased in the UMC dining area across from the Alferd Packer Grill
- Faculty/staff and students intending to purchase tickets must bring a valid Buff OneCard
- Individuals are able to purchase up to two tickets
- Community tickets are available for $20, and must be purchased on the Macky Auditorium website
- Questions should be directed to email@example.com.