Program Support Fund
This fund is designed to:
Due to anticipated impacts of the coronavirus, Program Support applications have been suspended until further notice. Please contact Helanius Wilkins for Program Support help if you have questions.
Arts and Cultural Enrichment Fund
The ACE Performance Enhancement Fund is "an account provided by the Arts and Cultural Enrichment (ACE) portion of student fees for the purpose of funding guest artists (musicians, composers, fight choreographers, dialect coaches, designers, painters, puppeteers, milliners, etc.) who will work directly with students involved in a THDN production."
Note: the April deadline is for projects planned for the following fall semester.
- Read the application carefully as important details, dates and deadlines must be adhered to
- Read our Helpful Hints page when creating your budget and for honoraria guidelines (or see the example form)
- Review current Per Diem Rates for Colorado when applicable
- Submit your completed and signed ACE Grant Application to the Program Coordinator by 5 PM on the submission deadline
- Wait for the ACE Fee Granting Comittee to review your application. The committee is made up of faculty, graduate, and undergraduate students and meets approximately four times per year