- Read the application carefully as important details, dates and deadlines must be adhered to
- Read our Helpful Hints page when creating your budget and for honoraria guidelines (or see the example form)
- Review current Per Diem Rates for Colorado when applicable
- Submit your completed and signed Application to the Program Coordinator by 5 PM on the submission deadline
- Wait for the appropriate Comittee to review your application. The committee is made up of faculty, graduate, and undergraduate students and meets approximately three-four times per year
Program Support Fund
This fund is designed to:
- September 1, 2022
- October 30, 2022
- February 3, 2023
- April 28, 2023
Arts and Cultural Enrichment Fund
The ACE Performance Enhancement Fund is "an account provided by the Arts and Cultural Enrichment (ACE) portion of student fees for the purpose of funding guest artists (musicians, composers, fight choreographers, dialect coaches, designers, painters, puppeteers, milliners, etc.) who will work directly with students involved in a THDN production."
Note: the April deadline is for projects planned for the following fall semester.