We're excited to announce that our fall production of She Kills Monsters: Virtual Realms has been selected as one of six participating productions to be featured in this year's Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival for Region 7! Here is the full list of productions:
- Dead Man’s Cell Phone by Sarah Ruhl - Southern Oregon University
- how to clean your room (and remember all your trauma) by j. chavez – Western Washington Univ
- Blood at the Root by Dominique Morisseau– CSU East Bay
- She Kills Monsters: Virtual Realms by Qui Nguyen– University of Colorado Boulder
- Sweat by Lynn Nottage – Sacramento State University
- Gary: A Sequel to Titus Andronicus by Taylor Mac– Spokane Falls Community College
The Festival will be entirely virtual this year, running February 17-20, 2021. If you're interested in registering, please see this newsletter for more information.
Huge congratulations to all involved with She Kills Monsters: Virtual Realms! We're so proud to be sharing your terrific work throughout the region!!