Registrar Services Assistance
We strive to ensure that individuals with disabilities not only have access to the campus, but are actively involved and valued. To request an accommodation related to a registrar service:
- Call us during business hours at 303-492-6970 (press 0 to speak with a staff member).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit us in person during business hours (Regent Administrative Center, room 101, Boulder, CO 80309-0020).
To learn more about CU Boulder's commitment to accessibility, see Campus Accessibility.
ADA Compliance provides coordination for sign language interpreting and real-time captioning services for faculty, staff, students (for events and activities outside the classroom, including employment), and campus visitors.
At least seven days in advance of your appointment with an Office of the Registrar staff member, follow the instructions on the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance website's communication assistance webpage to request an ASL interpreter or real-time captioning.
To request any other type of communication assistance, including assistive listening systems or other equipment services, please email email@example.com or call 303-492-9725.
- Disability Services: Accommodations and other services inside the classroom for students with disabilities
- Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance: Communication assistance outside the classroom for faculty, staff, students and campus visitors
- TRiO Student Support Services: Mentorship, academic program and one-on-one counseling services for undergraduate students experiencing class, social or cultural barriers to higher education.