Registration is open for Spring 2024, but it doesn't look like you've enrolled in classes yet. For the best chance to get the classes you want, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
We encourage you to register as soon as possible for the best chance to get the classes, class times and/or instruction modes you want. Registration remains open through open enrollment, which begins Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2024.
Need Registration Help?
If you're having difficulty choosing classes or navigating registration, follow these steps to keep moving forward.
- Schedule an advising appointment.
- Clear any holds that will prevent you from registering.
- Complete preregistration (see our step-by-step instructions).
- Build your shopping cart.
- If a class is closed, join the waitlist and use drop if enrolled on a backup class.
- If a class you need is only offered on another CU campus, consider intercampus enrollment.
- Finish enrolling in classes.
Unsure About Returning to CU?
CU Boulder is committed to helping you find the best path forward. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for support.
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Health & Wellness
- Inclusion & Social Change
- Student Life
- Student Emergency Fund
We look forward to welcoming you back for Spring 2024!
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | email@example.com