We've tried to reach you a few times and it looks like you still aren't registered for fall classes. As part of a retention effort, we're hoping you'll submit this short form [link removed] to let us know if you're returning for Fall 2019.
If you register and your plans change, you can drop all your Main Campus classes without penalty until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, August 16. You can withdraw and pay only a $200 withdrawal fee through Sept. 11.
Academic advisors and staff are on campus during summer to help you achieve your academic goals. For help with:
- Planning your class schedule – Contact your advising center or schedule an advising appointment through MyCUHub.
- Financial holds or billing – Contact the Bursar's Office (303-492-5381).
- Loans, grants or scholarships – Contact the Office of Financial Aid (303-492-5091).
- International-student issues – Contact International Student and Scholar Services (303-492-8057).
- Student affairs-related concerns – Contact one of our many on-campus student resource offices.
We hope to see you back on campus this fall, and we wish you all the best in your academic pursuits!
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | firstname.lastname@example.org