All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Monday, Aug. 26
- Time: 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Medium Meeting Room Overlooking Ice Rink
1 Coaches, 2 Officers
50+ members (Men's and Women's)
- Mon: 6-8 p.m. in Dive Well
- Tues: 6-8 p.m. in Dive Well
- Wed: 6-8 p.m. in Dive Well
- Thurs: 6-8 p.m. in Dive Well (until 10/3)
- Fri: 6-8 p.m. in Dive Well
- Sun: 6-8 p.m. in Dive Well (beginning 10/6)
Collegiate Nationals & Regional Competitions, Rocky Mountain Division
Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA), and USA Water Polo (USWP)
Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours (6 or more for grad students) and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues approx. $350 (Men's Team)
Special Event Security, private donations and t-shirt sales
Goals balls, caps, and team suits.
Nicholas Duer - firstname.lastname@example.org