Team website: Men's Volleyball
If interested, please complete the Club Interest Form
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Thursday, Aug. 29
- Time: 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Medium Meeting Room Overlooking Ice Rink
15 players, 1 team
Open Gym Info
- Mon Aug 26th: 7-10 p.m. in Lower East Court
- Wed Aug 28th: 8-11 p.m. in Lower East Court
- Fri Aug 30th: 5-8 p.m. in Lower Middle Court
- Mon Sept 2nd: 7-10 p.m. in Lower East Court
- Wed Sept 4th: 8-11 p.m. in Lower East Court
- Mon: 7-10 p.m. in Lower East Court
- Wed: 8-11 p.m. in Lower East Court
- Fri: 5-8 p.m. in Lower Middle Court
- Sun: 12-2 p.m. in Lower East/Lower Middle Court
Hosts 1 tournament, competes in 5 tournaments.
NCVF, USA Volleyball & Mountain West Volleyball Conference
Must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours, full feel paying, and be in good standing at CU-Boulder.
Pay Club Dues approx. $1,000.
Special Event Flooring
1 home and 1 away jersey.