Team website: Women's Ultimate
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: August 24
- Time: 8 to 9 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, large (2nd floor)
3 Coaches, 3 Captains
40 players, 2 teams
- Monday: 8 to 10 p.m., Lower Grass Fields
- Tuesday: 8 to 10 p.m., Kittredge Field North
- Wednesday: 8 to 10 p.m., Lower Turf Field
- Thursday: 8 to 10 p.m., Kittredge Field North
- Friday: 6 to 8 p.m., Lower Grass Fields
Competes in approximately 7 invitational tournaments around the United Sates including tournaments at Columbia, MO, Austin, TX, and San Diego, CA.
USA Ultimate - usau.org
Must be enrolled in at least half time student and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues.
Hosting tournaments, selling t-shirts and Frisbees, and soliciting donations from family and friends. Disc Golf tournament.
Cleats, light and dark shirts required.
Annie Geoghegan: firstname.lastname@example.org