Team website: Women's Ultimate
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Wednesday, Aug. 28
- Time: 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Studio 4
3 Coaches, 3 Captains
40 players, 2 teams
- Sun: 4-7 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields
- Mon: 8-10 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields
- Tues: 4-6 p.m. at Business Field
- Wed: 6-8 p.m. at Lower Turf Field
- Thurs: 4-6 p.m. at Business Field
- Fri: 6-8 p.m. at Lower Turf Field
Competes in approximately 7 invitational tournaments around the United Sates including tournaments at Columbia, MO, Austin, TX, and San Diego, CA.
USA Ultimate - usau.org
Must be enrolled in at least half time student and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues.
Hosting tournaments, selling t-shirts and Frisbees, and soliciting donations from family and friends. Disc Golf tournament.
Cleats, light and dark shirts required.
President: Sarah Nadler - email@example.com