Team Website: Men's Soccer
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: August 23
- Time: 7 to 8 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, large (2nd floor)
- Date: Tuesday, August 24 to Saturday, August 28
- Time: 4 to 9 p.m.
- Location: Kittredge Field
For more information, contact Anthony Paoli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 Coaches, 4 Officers
66 players, 3 teams
- Monday: 6 to 8 p.m., Lower Grass Fields
- Wednesday: 8 to 10 p.m., Lower Grass Fields
- Friday: 6 to 8 p.m., Lower Turf Field
Fall sport only. The “A”,“B”, and "C" teams compete within the Rocky Mountain Collegiate Soccer Association (12-15 total games).
Must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours, full fee paying, and be in good standing at CU-Boulder.
Dues approx $500–$600.
Travel and tournament expenses are additional and paid by each participant.
Private donations & Special Event Staffing.
Uniforms provided with deposit.
President, Nic Vollmer: email@example.com