Team Website: Men's Soccer
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Location: TBD
- Monday, Aug. 19: 6-8 p.m. at Lower Grass/Turf
- Wednesday, Aug. 21: 6-8 p.m. at Lower Grass/Turf
- Friday, Aug. 23: 6-8 p.m. at Lower Grass/Turf
- Tuesday, Aug. 27: 5-9 p.m. at Kitt North/Middle/South
- Wednesday, Aug. 28: 5-9 p.m. at Kitt North/Middle/South
- Thursday, Aug 29: 5-9 p.m. at Kitt North/Middle/South
- Saturday, Aug 31: 5-9 p.m. at Kitt North/Middle/South
6 Coaches, 4 Officers
66 players, 3 teams
Fall sport only. The “A”,“B”, and "C" teams compete within the Rocky Mountain Collegiate Soccer Association (12-15 total games).
Must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours, full fee paying, and be in good standing at CU-Boulder.
Dues approx $500–$600.
Travel and tournament expenses are additional and paid by each participant.
Private donations & Special Event Staffing.
Uniforms provided with deposit.
President, Nic Vollmer: email@example.com