Team website: Women's Rugby Website
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team MUST click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Monday, January 27th
- Time: 6:00pm
- Location: Rec Center, Medium Ice Rink Overlook (Main floor)
2 Coaches, 4 Officers
36 members, 2 teams
- Tues: 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Bubble (until 3/17)
- Tues: 6-8 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields (starting 3/31)
- Wed: 9:30-11 p.m. at Bubble (until 3/18)
- Wed: 6-8 p.m. at Bubble (starting 4/1)
- Thurs: 8-9:30 p.m. at Bubble (until 3/19)
- Thurs: 6-8 p.m. at Lower Grass Fields (starting 4/2)
Competes 14 total matches and competes within the Eastern Rockies Rugby Union. Travels throughout the US for tournament. International travel every 2 years.
Must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues. No experience necessary!!!
Private donations, Rent-A-Rugger and "Fans & Family Banquet".