Team website: Women's Hockey Club
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Collegiate Sport Club team MUST click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- CU Buffs Women's Hockey Facebook page
- CU Buffs Women's Hockey Instagram
- Colorado Women's Hockey Twitter
Contact email@example.com for a Zoom link.
- Date: January 12
- Time: 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Zoom
2 Coaches, President & Vice President, 3 Co-Captains
Approximately 20-25 members
- Mon: 5-6:30 p.m. in Ice Rink
- Tue: 5-6:30 p.m. in Ice Rink
- Wed: 5-6:30 p.m. in Ice Rink
* Due to implications of COVID-19, please check the team's social media sites for updates on practice ice dates and times.
The team is a member of the American College Hockey Associate (ACHA) D1, USA Hockey, and a member of the Western Women's Collegiate Hockey League (WWCHL).
Must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours (6 or more for grad students) and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Club Dues (approx. $800/semester).
Attend all practices and games.
Various local venues and fundraisers including the CU/CSU hockey showdown, youth hockey clinics, restaurant nights, and private donations.
Jersey, socks, and bags provided by Club Sports. Other equipment is also available through Collegiate Sport Clubs.
Team Email: firstname.lastname@example.org