Team website: CU Buffs Hockey
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: August 23
- Time: 6 to 7 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, large (2nd floor)
2 coaches and 4 officers.
25–30 players per team
- Monday–Thursday: 8 to 10 a.m., Ice Rink (Monday practices stop after the first game)
- Tuesday night: 6:45 to 8:15 p.m., Ice Rink
- Wednesday night: 6:45 - 8:15 p.m. in Ice Rink
- Thursday night: 5 to 6:30 p.m., Ice Rink
ACHA Div. I and II team competes in approx. 32 games per season.National Tournament if they qualify.
Member of USA Hockey & ACHA (www.achahockey.org).
Must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours, full fee-paying, and be in good standing at CU-Boulder (Grad students 6 or more credit hours).
Dues approx. $3,500.
Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA required.
Private donations, special event security and team fundraising activities.
Game jerseys, socks, and bags provided with a deposit
ACHA D1: Adam Trunko, email@example.com
ACHA D2: Brennen Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org