Team website: CU Buffs Hockey
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Monday, Aug. 26
- Time: 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Large Meeting Room Overlooking Ice Rink
3 coaches and 2–5 officers.
25–30 players per team
ACHA DI Team:
- Tues: 8-10 a.m. in Ice Rink
- Wed: 8-10 a.m. in Ice Rink
- Thur: 8-10 a.m. in Ice Rink
ACHA DII Team:
- Mon: 8-10 a.m. in Ice Rink
- Tues: 8-10 a.m. in Ice Rink and 6:45-8:15 p.m. in Ice Rink
- Wed: 8-10 a.m. in Ice Rink and 6:45-8:15 p.m. in Ice Rink
- Thurs: 8-10 a.m. in Ice Rink and 5-6:30 p.m. in Ice Rink
ACHA Div. I and II team competes in approx. 32 games per season.National Tournament if they qualify.
Member of USA Hockey & ACHA (www.achahockey.org).
Must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours, full fee paying, and be in good standing at CU-Boulder (Grad students 6 or more credit hours).
Dues approx. $3,500.
Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA required.
Private donations, special event security and team fundraising activities.
Game jerseys, socks, and bags provided with deposit
President - Connor Sullivan - firstname.lastname@example.org