Shotokan Karate is one of the oldest forms of traditional Okinawan/Japanese martial arts still in practice today. This class will cover traditional forms and techniques that are accessible to all abilities. While we will modify our sparring practice to follow physical distancing guidelines, all drills are suitable to perform solo or from 6 ft. of distance from a partner. No experience is necessary.
- Dates: Jan. 17, 2023 -May 4, 2023
- Days: Tuesday and Thursday
- Times: 7 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Studio 3
- Fee: $80 for members, $95 for non-members