In 2009-2010 College of Music faculty:
- Gave 200 events/performances outside of CU for over 200,000 audience members including with the Colorado Symphony, Jazz combos, visiting musicals, ballet orchestras, and local meetings of professional organizations.
- Hosted over 200 Honor Bands, Choirs, String students, Youth Orchestras, and faculty and student visits to schools, festivals, and special events including 1 annual performance at the State Capitol. These reached close to 50,000 in Colorado, mostly pre-college youth, their parents and other music professionals.
- Presented or performed at 85 events nationally outside of Colorado. Composers works were performed at well over 100 concerts (orchestral, band, chamber ensemble, solo). The audiences totaled approximately50,000.
- Presented around 100 national master classes and clinics outside of Colorado for youth orchestras, bands and choirs, reaching nearly 10,000 participants.
- Internationally, presented 35 professional performances, presentations at national conferences, reaching12,500 attendees.
- Engaged in outreach internationally, presenting 25 clinics, workshops, master classes to 5000 students, their teachers, and other professionals.