I want to get a Human Language Technology (HLT) and/or CogSci certificate.  What am I supposed to do?

HLT and Cognitive Science certificates are administered by the Institute of Cognitive Science and not the Department of Linguistics. See the information in the links below.

I’m a current MA student in the department.  How do I apply for the Ph.D. program? 

Current MA students may apply for the Ph.D. program with an internal one-page departmental application. There is no application fee. Do not apply using the online application portal or you will be assessed an application fee. You may request the internal application and Request for Recommendation forms directly from Linda Park by emailClick here for additional requirements.