Congratulations to the Class of 2023!
The Spring 2023 Department of Linguistics recognition graduation ceremony will take place on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 12:00 pm MDT in CASE Auditorium, Chancellor's Hall, 4th Floor, 1725 Euclid Ave, Boulder, CO 80309.
The Linguistics ceremony is approximately one hour long and is a regalia (cap and gown) event, to celebrate our graduates of Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023. A reception will follow the ceremony; it will be held in Chancellor's Hall, adjoining the auditorium. Family and friends are welcome to attend our ceremony and reception. The reception will be held from 1:00pm-2:00pm.
- Graduates, please fill out this form now.
- Graduates, please contact Ethan McGinnis (email@example.com) no later than April 28, 2023 if you intend to participate in the ceremony on May 11.
- We do not require or give tickets for our event. It is open to all attendees.
- The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to providing equal access to individuals with disabilities. If you are planning to attend this event and require accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before the event. We will make all reasonable efforts to fulfill requests submitted after the deadline.
- Doors open at 11:45 am MDT. Please do not enter the auditorium beforehand (even to save seats). This prevents us from set up, thus delaying the ceremony start.
- Graduates are strongly encouraged to wear regalia (cap & gown). You can purchase regalia from the CU Book Store either in-store or online.
- At our ceremony, diploma covers will be distributed. If you are not attending the Linguistics ceremony but wish to pick up a diploma cover from our office, please email email@example.com. Your official diploma will be mailed to your permanent address on file with CU Boulder.
- If you are a Fall 2022 graduate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning to attend the LING Spring 2023 ceremony, so we can ensure your name is listed in our program correctly.
- If you are a Summer 2023 graduate, please email email@example.com if you are planning to attend the LING Spring 2023 ceremony. Otherwise, our program will not show your name.
- It is very important that all graduates review the "Graduation Student Checklist", apply for graduation, and update their permanent address on file with the university. See more below.
All email communications regarding our graduation ceremony are sent to our students' email accounts (colorado.edu only) and is the responsibility of the student to inform and/or share with their families and friends.
Information regarding the University of Colorado Spring Commencement 2023, as well as a pre-graduation checklist and regalia information, can be found here. Graduation deadlines are found here.