Congratulations to the Class of 2022!
The Spring 2022 Department of Linguistics recognition graduation ceremony will take place on Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 12:30 pm MDT in CASE Auditorium, Chancellor's Hall, 4th Floor, 1725 Euclid Ave, Boulder, CO 80309.
The Linguistics ceremony is approximately one hour long and is a regalia (cap & gown) event, to celebrate our graduates of Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022. A reception will follow the ceremony; it will be held in Chancellor's Hall, adjoining the auditorium. Family and friends are welcome to attend our ceremony and reception. The reception will be held from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Graduates, please fill out this form now.
- Graduates, please contact Cynthia Clark if you are attending graduation email@example.com no later than April 29, 2022.
- We do not require or give tickets for our event. It is open to all attendees.
- The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to providing equal access to individuals with disabilities. If you are planning to attend this event and require accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before the event. We will make all reasonable efforts to fulfill requests submitted after the deadline.
- Doors open at 12:15 pm MDT. Please do not enter the auditorium beforehand (even to save seats). This prevents us from set up, thus delaying the ceremony start.
- Graduates are strongly encouraged to wear regalia (cap & gown). You can purchase regalia from the CU Book Store either in-store or online.
- At our ceremony, diploma covers will be distributed. If you are not attending the Linguistics ceremony but wish to pick up a diploma cover from our office, please email email@example.com. Your official diploma will be mailed to your permanent address on file with CU Boulder.
- If you are a Fall 2021 graduate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning to attend the LING Spring 2022 ceremony, so we can ensure your name is in our program correctly.
- If you are a Summer 2022 graduate, please email email@example.com if you are planning to attend the LING Spring 2022 ceremony - otherwise, our program will not show your name.
- It is very important that all graduates review the "Graduation Student Checklist", apply for graduation, and update their permanent address on file with the university. See more below.
All email communications regarding our graduation ceremony are sent to our students' email accounts (colorado.edu only) and is the responsibility of the student to inform and/or share with their families and friends.
Information regarding the University of Colorado Spring Commencement 2022 as well as a pre-graduation checklist, cap & gown information, and more can be found here. Graduation deadlines are found here.