When: Fridays from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
Where: University Memorial Center (across from Alferd Packer Grill)
International Coffee Hour is a weekly social event co-hosted by International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) and CU International during the academic year. All students, scholars, staff, and faculty are welcome to stop by for free coffee, tea, and snacks. This is a great opportunity to connect with the international community here at CU Boulder.
Each week an on-campus office will be present to share information about programs and services they provide.
- August 30, 2019: Recreation Services
- September 6, 2019: Education Abroad
- September 13, 2019: CU Police Department
- September 20, 2019: CU Athletics
- Sepetmber 27, 2019: Center for Student Involvement
- October 4, 2019: Romance Languages
- October 11, 2019: Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution
- October 18, 2019: Health Promotion
- October 25, 2019: Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations
- November 1, 2019: Center for Incusion & Social Change
- November 8, 2019: Environmental Center/ Bike Program
- November 15, 2019: : ALTEC; International Education Week & Global Citizen Award Ceremony
- November 22 & 29: No Coffee Hour
- December 6, 2019