As a CU Boulder student or graduate, you have many resources available for career planning and development! Students, connect with Career Services for workshops, appointments, and career counseling. Alumni, take advantage of two free Career Advising appointments in addition to other networking opportunities through the Alumni Association.
- IAFS Mentorship Program
- Internship and Job Opportunities
- Guide to Careers in International Affairs
- Career Help On Demand: Check out tons of online resources you have access to as a CU student/alum!
A sample of available resources are listed here:
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Networking Tips and Suggestions - a quick cheat sheet for attending networking events.
- Cultural Vistas - Scholarships, Fellowships, and Global Internships
- Institute for Cultural Diplomacy: Master's, PHDs, Professional Development Certificate Programs, and events.
Below is a list of some local, national, and global organizations which could be potential employers for International Affairs majors: