NewCUpubs is a new service aiming to streamline sharing of information about publications from CU Boulder faculty and researchers.
How do I submit publications to NewCUpubs?
Faculty, researchers, or their proxies should email information about published or forthcoming 2020 publications to our group email:
- The type of publication (ex. Journal, Book, Chapter)
- The expected title
- Journal name or publisher
- And the expected publication date (the month is sufficient)
What will NewCUpubs do for me?
This work will link new publications to a number of data projects around campus:
- By including publications in this new effort faculty and researcher's CU Experts profiles will be populated.
- The campus will be able to start gathering Altmetrics attention information
- Informing the Libraries for their Open Access initiatives
- Informing our campus Strategic Relations for press and social media efforts
- Make publications available for FRPA
The goal of this service is both to provide more timely benefits for our campus authors and to support units across campus.
What if I have questions?
If you have questions about this new service, please email Matt Ramey at firstname.lastname@example.org.