Dimensions is an innovative grants and funder database, citation index, and research analysis tool that provides insights into research activities from multiple perspectives allowing CU Boulder stakeholders to analyze and understand the research landscape across the U.S. and around the globe. The Dimensions subscription is a joint effort of the Office of Faculty Affairs, the University Libraries, and the Research & Innovation Office (RIO).
To log in to Dimensions, go to app.dimensions.ai and click on "Log in" in the top right corner, and enter your colorado.edu email address. You should be able to log into Dimensions using your Single Sign On (SSO) credentials. The first time you do this you will need to confirm your email address through a confirmation code, and then you will be asked to create an account. This will only happen the first time you log in.
Who to Contact for help?
For all CU Boulder stakeholders, contact the University Libraries at firstname.lastname@example.org for general support.
If you are a CU Boulder faculty member or research support staff looking for help with grants and funding, contact the Research & Innovation Office (RIO) at email@example.com for customized support. Visit RIO's Dimensions page more information on RIO's support of Dimensions.
Interested in how the Office of Faculty Affairs is using Dimensions? Contact Matt Ramey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Looking for more information on Dimensions? See the links below for additional training materials on Dimensions.
- How To - Dimensions support center with FAQs and detailed answers to commonly asked questions about the platform
- About the Data - This links to Dimensions "A Guide to the Dimensions Data Approach" report, which describes the data in Dimensions in more detail.
- Upcoming Webinars - This links to the Dimensions webinar page, which lists upcoming and archived webinars from brief introductions to detailed in-depth sessions.
- CU Boulder Training Slides - PDF slides from the September 20, 2018, introductory webinar from the Dimensions team.
- CU Boulder Training Recording - Archived video of the September 20, 2018 introductory webinar from the Dimensions team.