The Excellence in Leadership Program (ELP), hosted by the CU System Employee Services Office, provides an opportunity for faculty and staff from the four CU System campuses and system office to become more effective leaders. The Boulder campus has had over 150 fellows since 2002 participate in the program. Each of the four campuses nominates high-potential, high-performing faculty and staff to participate. The nomination process occurs each March and the program begins in August. Nominations are from senior management. Participants in the Boulder-campus ELP meet once a month during the academic year and once a month with the four-campus group. Faculty interested in learning more about ELP are encouraged to contact Merinda McLure, Faculty Fellow.
Check out the article on the new ELP cohort in CU Boulder Today!
Meet our ELP Cohorts
- Alexia Brunet Marks, Associate Professor, Law School
- Cindy Thill, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Health and Wellness, Health and Wellness Services within Strategic Resources & Support
- Ed Van Wesep, Professor, Leeds School of Business
- Jacqueline Loya, Events and Outreach, Office of the Chancellor
- Jeff York, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and Operations, Leeds School of Business
- Jennifer Fluri, Professor and Department Chair, Geography, College of Arts and Sciences
- Leila Heil, Associate Professor of Music Education, College of Music
- Lynne Howard, Program Coordinator, Boulder Faculty Assembly
- Megan Welsh, Associate Professor, University Libraries
- Peter Hamlington, Associate Professor and Department Chair, Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Robyn Fergus, Chief People Officer, Human Resources
- Samantha Hertenstein, Program Director for Academic Review and Strategic Initiatives, Office of Faculty Affairs
- Shideh Dashti, Associate Professor and Associate Dean for Research, Geotechnical Engineering, College of Engineering and Applied Science