Non-Emergency Problem

To report a non-emergency facility problem in the Engineering Center, such as faulty heating, cooling, water or electrical power, room leaks, or sprinkler system flooding, call the Engineering Front Desk at (303) 492-5071. For after-hours issues that need immediate attention (ex. a water leak), call the Facilities Management Service Desk at (303) 492-5522.

Burned out lights can be reported through the Facilities Management website.

If the issue is in a lab, contact the lab manager. The lab manager will determine if the problem needs to be addressed by the department/center or if it is an infrastructure problem to be reported to Facilities Management.

If you have a recurring issue, please have all the service order information about previous reports of the problem.  Report recurring issues to the Engineering Front Desk, which will work with Facilities Management to address the situation.