Whom to Contact for What

This section of the website is for internal information relevant to the faculty, staff and other research personnel. 

Academic Resources

Building Operations

  • For prompt service Faculty, Staff and Students should contact the Building Proctor.

    • A Building Service Request is any non-critical service that is needed to maintain, install, and/or repair items in the building space. Examples are a burned out light bulb, re-keying a door, hooking up a water system, cooling/heating issues in space, pest control, downed autoclave, hanging whiteboards, etc.

    • An Emergency Service Request is any service that is needed to respond to a critical situation in the building.  Examples are a downed chiller that feeds NMR, water leaks that threaten equipment/space, gas odors, chemical spills, or anything that threatens life, property or equipment.


Human Resources

IT Support


Travel Procedures