Unique Fall Semester Plan
This payment plan assists graduate students on appointment with paying the fall tuition and fee bill.
- This payment plan is available to graduate students on appointment and their authorized payers only.
- This plan is offered for fall semester only.
- This plan is offered later in the semester than other payment plans.
- Appointments must be applied by departments to Campus Solutions by 5 p.m. on Aug. 31.
- The plan payment plan will be made available in Buff Portal on Sept. 7. You will not see the plan until then.
- The deadline to enroll is Oct. 4.
- Payment installments are processed in October, November and December.
- A $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee applies (This fee is charged by NelNet Business Solutions when you sign up for a payment plan.)
- No interest accrues
- Dates may be subject to change without notice
- Payments are processed automatically on the 5th of each month
- A minimum tuition and fee balance of $250 is necessary to participate
- Tuition and fee account must be in good standing (not past due) in order to sign up for a payment plan
- Automatic deduction from checking/savings account from a U.S. bank (this option is free)
- Automatic payment from a credit card (a nonrefundable 2.75% service fee applies to each credit/debit card transaction payments)
- Students log in to Buff Portal. (Authorized payers log in to CUBill&Pay, select "Payment Plan" and go to step 4 below.)
- Locate the Tuition & Fees card. It will be on the main Buff Portal page. Then click "Balance Summary."
- Click "View Payment Plans."
- Choose the graduate student payment plan and click "Sign Up for New Payment Plan."
- You may be asked to choose a security question and fill in the answer.
- Then choose a payment method and click "Continue." (If you pay with a credit or debit card, you will be charged a nonrefundable 2.75 percent service fee for each transaction. We encourage you to pay from a checking or savings account (eCheck) in order to save money and avoid paying the service fee charged by NelNet. Paying with eCheck is secure, fast and free.)
- Enter payment information and click "Continue."
- Confirm that the information is correct, note the estimated installment amount and click "Continue."
- Read the Payment Plan Terms and Conditions. We recommend printing the Terms and Conditions so you can refer to them later. Check the box to accept the terms and click "Confirm" to activate the agreement.