What is Pre-Transfer Advising?
Pre-Transfer Advising is a resource for students planning to transfer to the University of Colorado Boulder. We provide preliminary advising for prospective and newly admitted transfer students in order to facilitate a successful transition to the university.
We can help you:
- Explore majors and minors offered at CU Boulder
- Understand degree requirements
- Discuss an estimated time to degree completion
- Connect to relevant campus resources
- Identify appropriate courses to facilitate a future transfer
- Choose course options for first semester enrollment at CU Boulder
- Understand the applicability of your transfer credit
- Prepare for an advising appointment with your departmental academic advisor
- Review intra-university transfer (IUT) requirements
- Identify next steps