- Phone and email: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mountain Time
- Front desk in Regent 175: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mountain Time
Advisors can assist with scholarship check drop-off at the front desk. Office hours are subject to university holidays.
Contact us by:
- Phone to speak with an advisor: 303-492-5091
- Email using our ask us a question form
- Schedule an appointment to chat virtually, by phone or in person
- Log in to Buff Portal to view status of scholarships, to-do items and complete forms
Students' educational records are protected by Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) once they start attending college. Understanding FERPA is important when calling about your student's account. Without a FERPA Consent to Release, we are unable to talk with you about their financial aid and/or scholarships.
University of Colorado Boulder
Office of Financial Aid
Attn: Scholarship Services
Boulder, CO 80309-0077
Scholarship Donors and Administrators
Phone number: 303-492-4533
Scholarship Services is committed to providing equal access to individuals with disabilities. If you are planning to meet with a scholarship counselor and require accommodations, please contact us within five business days of your planned visit.
- For academic related accommodations, you may contact Disability Services at email@example.com
- For all other accessibility and ADA related questions, please contact ADA Compliance at firstname.lastname@example.org