Spring 2024 classes are posted in CU Boulder Class Search, which means it's time to start planning your schedule!
Get Ready to Register
Your assigned enrollment period begins at [time] on [date]. Registration remains open through open enrollment, which begins Jan. 9, 2024.
To make registration as easy as possible, complete these tasks ahead of time:
- Add your enrollment dates to your calendar.
- Work to resolve any registration holds by following instructions in the hold's description.
- If you haven't already, schedule an advising appointment. If you're looking to improve your cumulative GPA, discuss whether you'd benefit from retaking a course for grade replacement.
- If eligible, reserve a seat in a course. Course reservation starts Monday, Oct. 23, and ends at 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 27.
- Complete preregistration.
- Search for classes and add them to your shopping cart for faster registration. Learn more about how to search for classes.
Register for Classes
Register as soon as your enrollment time begins for the best chance to get the classes, class times and/or instruction modes you want. For step-by-step instructions, see our registration pages.
Coming Back After Some Time Away?
Even if you're not taking classes this fall, you're still considered an active student if you've been gone for fewer than two semesters plus summer (undergrads), or if you took an official leave of absence (grad students).
- To take classes this spring, just follow the steps above to register.
- If you've decided you need additional time off, see our withdrawal page for your next steps.
If you have questions about registration, feel free to chat, email, call or visit us.