Published: Feb. 24, 2017

Has your insurance company or other provider requested verification of your college enrollment? If so, get your free Spring 2017 enrollment verification now.

Option 1: Print a Verification Through MyCUInfo

Log in to MyCUInfo and click Enrollment Verification:

This launches the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) Student Self-Service Site, where you can print a free enrollment verification certificate to send to insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment (step-by-step instructions).

Please note: NSC enrollment verifications are based on financial aid hours, not academic hours. If your financial aid enrollment status differs from your academic enrollment status, you may need option 2.

Option 2: Request a Customized Verification

Some graduate students qualify as full- or half-time based on their academic course load, but only half- or less-than-half-time based on financial aid hours (see the enrollment verification grid).

If you need an enrollment verification that has both your academic and financial aid enrollment status, submit your request to the Office of the Registrar at

Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
20 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
Phone: 303-492-6970
Fax: 303-492-8748
Follow us @CUBoulder