Now that you are hired… What's next?

Stop by the main administrative offices in the Student Recreation Center and the Payroll Administrator will have paperwork you need to fill out. All paperwork must be completed in order to be paid.

What you need to bring with you:

1. Driver's License
2. Social Security Card
3. Voided Check

Don't have a Social Security Card?

Visit the Social Security Office at:

4949 Pearl East Circle Suite 101
Boulder CO 80304
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm

Make sure that you bring your ID with you.

Required Trainings:

Discrimination and Harassment workshop - You will need to attend this workshop in the first 30 days of employment. You will need your employee ID at this workshop.


Students are paid every two weeks. You are responsible to fill out, sign, and turn in your time card to your supervisor.

It is important that your address and banking information is correct at all times. Please provide this information to the Payroll Administrator.


Please call 303-492-6051